[TYPO3-dev] publish record to live-workspace in extension (Typo3 6.2)

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon Jul 14 20:52:17 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 14-7-2014 16:31, Sascha wrote:
> I need to call the publish method of a record myself from a backend module.
> i don't care if i have to use a javascript method or a php method for
> publishing..

I haven't used such an action, but you could get some inspiration from
\TYPO3\CMS\Workspaces\Service\AutoPublishService::autoPublishWorkspaces()

It calls
\TYPO3\CMS\Workspaces\Service\WorkspaceService::getCmdArrayForPublishWS() to
get the necessary "commands" to feed to process_cmdmap() .

Hope this helps a bit.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor