[TYPO3-dev] publish record to live-workspace in extension (Typo3 6.2)

Sascha lsascha at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 16:31:09 CEST 2014

Hello everybody.

I have a new problem i would like to solve.

I need to call the publish method of a record myself from a backend module.
i don't care if i have to use a javascript method or a php method for publishing..

i have found the method "processCmdmap" inside the sysext/version/Classes/Hook/DataHandlerHook.php

where one of the possible actions is "setStage"

However i am not yet sure if that is the correct one to use.

Thanks in advance for any help.