[TYPO3-dev] How to use wizard edit in FlexForm for Typo3 4.5?

Kendel Ventonda kendel at savorblue.de
Sun Jul 13 22:05:01 CEST 2014

I'm new to this Typo3-Extension stuff and had some difficulties to find tutorials. I really searched for a solution but I'm at a dead end now.

<wizards>
     <edit>
          <type>script</type>
          <title>Edit Record</title>
          <icon>edit2.gif</icon>
          <params>
              <pid>###CURRENT_PID###</pid>
              <setValue>prepend</setValue>
          </params>
          <script>wizard_edit.php</script>
     </edit>
     <add>
          <type>script</type>
          <title>Add Record</title>
          <icon>add.gif</icon>
          <params>
               <pid>14</pid>
               <setValue>prepend</setValue>
          </params>
          <script>wizard_add.php</script>
     </add>
</wizards>

I added this "edit" wizard next to my multi select form. The "add"-part works just fine, but the "edit" part won't. It gives me a blank page in backend. I'm pretty sure I'm just missing something as a beginner.

I would be grateful for any help. Unfortunately I'm missing the basics. And please excuse my bad english.