[TYPO3-dev] Authenticating Service

Maxime Roussin-Bélanger mroussin at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 13 21:25:02 CEST 2014

I started an extension to use the SteamAPI (its on the TER) http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/ecs_steam

I still have problem to be able to get the TYPO3 API to see that my user is logged in with OpenID login provided by Steam. I could use sure some help on this topic on how I could achieve such task. I think I am on the right track with what I have done : extended the TYPO3\CMS\Sv\AuthenticationService. I thought extending the TYPO3\CMS\Frontend\Authentication\FrontendUserAuthentication too, because of getLoginFormData() in it. I don't a form to get the user logged in, just a link to the Steam OpenID and it returns with params.

I have github project too : https://github.com/Lorac/ecs_steam.

If you want to help you will be credited :)

Thanks!