[TYPO3-dev] Develop extension without using database

David Schneiderbauer dschneiderbauer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 13:52:06 CEST 2014

Short introduction:

I am kind of new to extension development in TYPO3.
My goal is to implement an extension which consumes a json webservice. The webservice implements a reservation for timeslots for a doctor.
Therefore I don't need / want a database behind my domain models.

Is it enough to delete the content from ext_tables.sql?

Furthermore my domain model "Reservation" has a 1:n relationship to timeslots. Per default the timeslots will be attached to the \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Persistence\ObjectStorage

If I don't use the database, do I have to change this to a normal array?

Hope you guys can help me out :)