[TYPO3-dev] Value of dynamic name variable typoscript

gal typo question.question at laposte.net
Thu Jan 30 13:13:03 CET 2014

Hi
I defined a label in a locallang.xml file.

And I want to get dynamically his value, in a HMENU /TMENU/CUR, by doing an :
stdWrap.dataWrap = LLL:fileadmin/templates/language/locallang.xml:{field:subtitle}

Unfortunately, I get LLL:fileadmin/templates/language/locallang.xml:lib_mypage instead of the value on lib_mypage in locallang.xml
How to eval() an expression obtained by datawrap?

PS :
- "subtilte" of a page is defined as a text (like "lib_mypage" )
- "lib_mypage" is defined as an label in "locallang.xml"

thanks