[TYPO3-dev] [Typoscript] use constant in include_typoscript

Ghanshyam B. Gohel ghanshyam.typo3developer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 07:11:13 CET 2014

Hallo an alle!

Can we use constant variable in include_typoscript

>> In my constants.txt file

filepaths{
    # cat=FLUIDPAGES/settings; type=text; label=Pfad zu den Templates
    defaultTemplateRootPath = typo3conf/ext/defaulttemplate/
}

>> In my setup.txt file

#Include Page Template
<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source="FILE: {$filepaths.defaultTemplateRootPath}fluid.txt">

I just need to use {$filepaths.defaultTemplateRootPath} in my setup file for include typoscript file, If yes it's very helpful for me and I could add dynamically multiple themes/templates in multi - Domain site.

Big Thank you in advance...