[TYPO3-dev] Usage of feInterface is no longer part of the TYPO3 CMS Core.

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Fri Jan 17 09:41:00 CET 2014

Hello

Le 16. 01. 14 10:47, Thomas Skierlo a écrit :

> I'm currently trying to calm down my depreciation log, and I use an
> extension which is triggering/flooding it. In Core files you've just
> removed the last parameter. What has to be done to get rid of this
> message without losing something on the way?
>
> Regards,
>
> Thomas

Remove the third parameter to all calls to addTCAcolumns.
Make these changes

\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::addTCAcolumns('fe_groups',
$tempColumns, 1);

==>

\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::addTCAcolumns('fe_groups',
$tempColumns);

and

t3lib_extMgm::addTCAcolumns('fe_users', $tempCols, 1);

==>

t3lib_extMgm::addTCAcolumns('fe_users', $tempCols);

in the files ext_tables.php of all extensions.

- Franz