[TYPO3-dev] Usage of feInterface is no longer part of the TYPO3 CMS Core.

Thomas Skierlo tsk at pix-pro.eu
Thu Jan 16 10:47:18 CET 2014

Hi François,

Quote: François Suter[1] wrote on Fri, 10 January 2014 17:00
> Hi again,
>
> > Thanks for spotting this. I'll open the ticket and come up with a patch.
>
> Done: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/54899
>
> Obviously extensions will also trigger such deprecation messages.
> There's no helping it until they are updated.

I'm currently trying to calm down my depreciation log, and I use an extension which is triggering/flooding it. In Core files you've just removed the last parameter. What has to be done to get rid of this message without losing something on the way?

Regards,

Thomas