[TYPO3-dev] Remove records from extbase query result

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Wed Jan 15 08:08:57 CET 2014

the @transient annotation is allready available in extbase, but it does only tell the system not to persist the property.

The feature described is not possible at the moment but it would make sense to give transient properties a use, it would be a nice way to map query-specific results in your models. I would be very grateful for such a feature.

When i implemented the other possibility described i will share it here but at the moment i dont have time. Currently i dont use a radial search, i only limit vertical and horizontal offsets, so also a bounding box, its good enough for me right now. The distance-calculation i handle in a post-process.