[TYPO3-dev] problem with dmmjobcontrol translation

cyril mil cyrilmillot at hotmail.fr
Fri Feb 21 14:07:38 CET 2014

Hello,

I am currently working with dmmjobcontrol extension and typo3 6.1.5. I have a page with list of jobs and another with the detail.
When I translate the page from the list no problem everything is displayed in the desired language. But when I got an offer in detail and I am asking the translation I get this message: "This job does not exist or is not available anymore" while my translations have been created.

I do not understand this bug and found no solutions.
Someone he met you this problem and found a solution? Thank you for your help!

Cyril