[TYPO3-dev] Creating sys_file_reference's in the frontend?

Frans Saris franssaris at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 16:17:17 CET 2014

Hi Francois,

I'm working on a FE upload example to upload files and create a the
FileReferences with ExtBase in FE.

The initial work is from Markus Günther which I forked and enhanced so it
works. Only on TYPO3 current master!

https://bitbucket.org/franssaris/fal_fe_upload

I'm not sure yet if this is the "best" way. But the creating of the objects
works. Need to figure out what should be part of the Controller, Model or
what should the property mapper handle.

gr. Frans