[TYPO3-dev] Why the silent error handling in TYPO3?

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Fri Aug 22 11:47:30 CEST 2014

Typoscript is not a programming language, but only configurates a big
big big array

and styles.content.get is only an object builded by CSC
you could build a style.content.get by yourself and (maybe) it is at the
moment empty... so the system could not realize an error

Basic: EVERY object exists without defining with an empty value
Ther is no proof if it is usefull or not...

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format