[TYPO3-dev] /index.php on servers without symlinks

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Wed Aug 6 23:50:36 CEST 2014

Hi Jan,

Jan Bartels wrote:

> I would really appreciate it if Typo3 and the install-tool would support
> this alternative option to the symlink officially. If there are no
> technical reasons against it I would file a feature-request on forge.

That would be good. I actually started this a while ago, but the install
tool needs some refactorings regarding how it checks the current file
structure and what objects inherits from what.

At least with a quick search, I could not find a ticket for this, thus go
ahead and post the issue link here, once created.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!