[TYPO3-dev] addModule/registerModule does not work

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Tue Aug 5 14:55:48 CEST 2014

Hello Michael,

On 08/04/2014 04:17 PM, Michael Schams wrote:

> If I install both, EXT:addmodule and EXT:addsubmodule, only the module
> name of the sub module is shown, not the "parent" (EXT:addmodule).

EXT:addsubmodule should have EXT:addmodule as dependency. This will
ensure EXT:addmodule gets loaded before.

I use the following code to create a submodule for extbase (directly
specifying possible controller/action combinations.

https://gist.github.com/kraftb/8d80726d124591572a37

greetings,
Bernhard