[TYPO3-dev] Repository class not injected correctly

Dirk Ho dirk_studivz at web.de
Sun Aug 3 20:37:48 CEST 2014

Thanks for your response. That's as I would have expected it.

I already used/use the Extension Builder but I changed my model and it
seems, Extension Builder did not modify every class / attribute. I
already had to modify manually Model classes to fit the database
structure and this other way.

I'll now adjust the Model(s) and check what happens next ;)

Thanks and best wishes,

Dirk