[TYPO3-dev] Repository class not injected correctly

Ivano Luberti luberti at archicoop.it
Sat Aug 2 22:55:50 CEST 2014

For what I see in the comment of $category declaration you have:

>      * @var \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Persistence\ObjectStorage<>

but you should have

>      * @var \DH\Forum\Domain\Model\Category >

because a forum can have only one category

While in CategoryModel you should have

>      * @var
> \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Persistence\ObjectStorage<\DH\Forum\Domain\Model\Forum

to list all forums for a given Cateogry

if you don't specify the type Extbase cannot determine it.

I think that for initial development you should use Extension Builder:
it generates automatically this kind of things and you could learn a lot
browsing the code.
Roundtripping  can be cumbersome expecially once you start editing
templates, typoscript and other configuration fields but the initial
development works well especially for newbies.

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959