[TYPO3-dev] ExtBase and AJAX: "cannot find requested view"

Viktor Livakivskyi invisible.kinder at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 16:57:50 CEST 2014

Hi, Helmut

> > Any ideas? Any other references which you use to get AJAX working with FE ExtBase and Fluid templates?
>
> Yes ;)
>
> http://typo3.helmut-hummel.de/post/90365109335/out-of-bound-typoscript-rendering

Just want to thank you for this approach.
We've had a painful road from page types to Fluid Widgets (which were misunderstood by us), then to eID, then to return JSON in Controllers...
Now this solution looks like a breath of fresh air (at least in theory). We'll try it out next time, when AJAX action will be needed.

Bets regards.