[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 6.1 linkhandler not processed when configuration is cached

Caspar Stuebs caspar at gosign.de
Tue Apr 8 16:16:22 CEST 2014

Dear Torsten,

put the linkhandler configuration in ext_localconf.php and everything will
be fine.

The ext_tables.php files are only parsed while first call and the resulting
TCA is stored in cache.

If a cached TCA is found, the ext_tables.php files are not parsed and the
linkhandler will not be registered.

@see typo3/core/Classes/Core/Bootstrap.php line 839ff

Kind Regards
Caspar