[TYPO3-dev] AbstractUserAuthentication logoff_pre_processing Hook

Florian Tatzel floriantatzel at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 5 17:26:44 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm kinda new to Hooks, and try to use the logoff_pre_processing Hook to clear custom User-Session Information.
However I'm not able to access the user Parameters, because even in the pre_processing the User seems to be cleared.

I went trough some Debugging and found out, the function logoff() is called 2 Times on every Page, as long as no fe_user is logged in.

My Hook works, since I can debugg my Class that gets Hooked in.

Is there something I could maybe miss?
Sitting here and searching for a Solution over 4 hours now.