[TYPO3-dev] EXT Extension uploader (extension_uploader) - no upload to TER

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Wed Sep 18 20:00:32 CEST 2013

Hi Christian,

On 18.09.13 11:40, Christian Zenker wrote:

> Just FYI: This is not entirely true anymore. Your upper limit might also
> be below the "oldest" officially supported version. We expect people would
> still like to upload bugfixes for their TYPO3 4.x extensions even if the
> core is no longer officially supported next year. That's why we took that
> decision during the last typo3org-Sprint a few weeks ago.

"Just FYI"?

These things have been discussed, decided and communicated[1] months
ago. I did not hear any complaints about that so far.

Now reading a "FYI" in a unrelated thread that something (not entirely
but still) different has been decided "during the last typo3org-Sprint a
few weeks ago" is kind of surprising.

Kind regards,
Helmut

[1]http://typo3.org/news/article/announcing-ter-cleanup-process/