[TYPO3-dev] Navi HMENU dropdown issue

Thomas Petersen tp at codem.dk
Wed Sep 18 15:57:33 CEST 2013

Hi Stefan
Im new to TS...But thx..

U have fix the 1. issue, and its also fixed with colors THX :-)

Now i only gat the 2. issue, if i select a link in the dropdown, the top link is getting black, and not yellow, if we select the toplink.
How much can i clean it up, if i # something out, them im getting some errors.

Hope U or another can help with the 2. issue.

Code right now at www.codem.dk

lib.mainNavi = HMENU
lib.mainNavi.entryLevel=0
lib.mainNavi {
    1 = TMENU
    1 {
    wrap = <ul id="navigation"> | </ul>
    #Expane All - 0=NO, 1=YES
    expAll = 1
    NO = 1
    NO.wrapItemAndSub = <li class="drop"> | </li>
    NO.stdWrap.wrap = <span>|</span>
    RO < .NO
    CUR < .NO
    CUR.wrapItemAndSub = <li class="current_page_item">|</li>
    CUR.stdWrap.wrap = <span>|</span>
    IFSUB = 1
    IFSUB {
    wrapItemAndSub = <li class="drop"> | </li>
    stdWrap.wrap = <span>|</span>
    }
    ACT < .NO
    ACTIFSUB < .IFSUB
    }
    2 = TMENU
    2 {
    wrap = <ul> | </ul>
    expAll = 1
    NO.wrapItemAndSub = <li class="drop"> | </li>
    IFSUB = 1
    IFSUB {
    wrapItemAndSub = <li class="drop"> | </li>
    }
}

Quote: Stefan Reichelt (Songyu) wrote on Wed, 18 September 2013 15:01