[TYPO3-dev] Navi HMENU dropdown issue

Stefan Reichelt eichelt at web.de
Wed Sep 18 15:01:50 CEST 2013

Hello Thomas,

On 18/09/2013 14:12, Thomas Petersen wrote:
> Can someone guide me here ?

I think we'd need to see the output in the frontend to get a better
understanding of what goes wrong.

Anyway, this might be one (second one probably) of the problems, not
sure. You've written:
CUR.allWrap = <li class="current_page_item">|</li>

Since you copied .NO into .CUR then .CUR already has wrapItemAndSub set
with the <li>-tag in it. So with the allWrap you add it a second time.
You could change it to:
CUR.wrapItemAndSub= <li class="drop current_page_item">|</li>

To have both classes in the LI-Tag.

And little bit of cleaning up:
1. You can remove all the items which have no difference to .NO. This
includes .ACT .RO and all .IFSUB types. Only add them if you truly need
them to do something different than .NO. If they are not defined, .NO
will be used anyway.

2. You can avoid all the '.ACT = 1' & '.CUR = 1' and so forth by setting
'.NO = 1' and when you copy .NO, it copies the activation too.

Kind regards
Stefan