[TYPO3-dev] EXT Extension uploader (extension_uploader) - no upload to TER

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Tue Sep 17 13:03:41 CEST 2013

Hi all,

sorry, I haven't monitored this topic until now.

Indeed, we are running "proxy_intercept_errors on", which will catch
errors 500-504 in our configuration.

I could deactivate this globally, but I found this feature pretty nice.
So maybe we just disable it for the that one URL? (which is
/wsdl/tx_ter_wsdl.php or index.php?id=ter ?)

>         location /wsdl/tx_ter_wsdl.php {
>                 proxy_pass      http://backend_srv107;
>
>                 # disable the interception of error pages sent by the backend server for TER SOAP
>                 # otherwise uploaders cannot see correct error messages (e.g. that no version constraint is set)
>                 proxy_intercept_errors  off;
>         }

Please note that there's a RewriteRule in place on the web server (not
that some get confused):
> RewriteRule ^wsdl/tx_ter_wsdl.php$ typo3conf/ext/ter/tx_ter_wsdl.php [L]

What do you think?

Kind regards
Steffen

- --