[TYPO3-dev] EXT Extension uploader (extension_uploader) - no upload to TER

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon Sep 16 20:50:05 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 16-9-2013 17:58, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> The new SOAP error might also come from the fact that you now need to
> specify typo3 dependency on a released TYPO3 version if you want to
> upload to TER. Only that TER currently has some error handling bug,
> AFAIK. See also http://forge.typo3.org/issues/51654

I'm not convinced it's a problem in the TER on the server part. When
testing the patches for the dependency check on a dev copy of TER the
actual messages from TER were displayed in the EM. The last check was
with the EM of 4.7. Each correct and incorrect combination of
dependencies was followed with a flash message that showed the problem
(or a test-message that the dependency was correct).

I'll try to do some tests with the current trunk of TER on my test server.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!