[TYPO3-dev] EXT Extension uploader (extension_uploader) - no upload to TER

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Sep 16 17:58:13 CEST 2013

Olivier Dobberkau schrieb am 14.09.2013 18:57:
> Am 13.09.13 23:10, schrieb Franz Holzinger:
>
>> "You have uploaded the extension under an already existing version
>> number!" ?
>
> Why do you want to overide an existing released version?
> That aint very trustworthy.

Olivier, I guess you are speculating and spreading rumors based on some
assumption. Not very polite. Especially quoting Franz out of context.

The new SOAP error might also come from the fact that you now need to
specify typo3 dependency on a released TYPO3 version if you want to
upload to TER. Only that TER currently has some error handling bug,
AFAIK. See also http://forge.typo3.org/issues/51654

Cheers,
Ernesto