[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 and requireJs

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Mon Sep 16 13:32:57 CEST 2013

Okay, now I found in the forge issue #39622 an example extension, but it
doesn't work. It seems that it uses an earlier implementation of that
feature. I also found no implementation in the core. So it seems, this
feature was introduced in TYPO3 6.1 with no reference of usage.

No one who has implemented it and can help me with an example or can
push me to the right direction?

Regards,
Chris.