[TYPO3-dev] Hook into pagesRepository

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Mon Sep 2 17:10:16 CEST 2013

Is there a possibility to hook into the selection of a page record?

I want the layout-field of a page record to hold strings instead of integer values. So hook into the SELECT process to transform 0 to default or 2 to yellow for example...

Is that possible?

In one point of my template i want to set the layout as class in a section tag. There i managed to do it with a CASE based on a levelfield of the layout. So i do a simple switch. But in elsewhere i need that class in a TMENU.wrapItemAndSub WRAP, i managed to add the layout-field to the css-classes but not that switch... so on one position it is

<li class="layout-2">

but on the other position it is
<section class="yellow">

now of course i have to write many css rules 2 times....

Instead of that id like TYPO3 to select my page record and save the field "layout" processed as string....

Is there some point i could hook in?