[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-performance] Scaling TYPO3 horizontally

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Fri Sep 13 17:32:10 CEST 2013

Hi,

but then why don't you use nginx directly for the caching of images
etc., or even with it's integrated webserver to also fetch the static
files from disk.

Furthermore, if you pass dynamic requests straight through, you don't
take advantage of caching pages as well. That would be possible with
"aggressive" caching in Varnish and then using something like the
varnish-TYPO3-module to actively inform varnish which pages were purged
from the cache/became invalid.

Kind regards,
 Stefan