[TYPO3-dev] EXT Extension uploader (extension_uploader) - no upload to TER

Michael typo3ml at schams.net
Thu Sep 12 03:20:36 CEST 2013

On 2013-09-11 22:33, Jigal van Hemert wrote:

[...]
> Take a look in the EM of 4.7 and you'll find in
> sysext/em/classes/connection/tx_em_Connection_Ter::uploadToTER that
> the entire data block is an array. I've only taken a quick look, but I
> couldn't see a single object in the extension data.

Ok, so the bottom line is: the author of EXT:extension_uploader has to
update his extension. As long as this is not done, the extension can not
be used for publishing extensions at TER.

Besides CLI tools such Typo3ExtensionUtils, are there any other
(working) solutions to upload extensions to TER with a TYPO3 CMS 6.x
system available?

Cheers
Michael