[TYPO3-dev] EXT Extension uploader (extension_uploader) - no upload to TER

Michael Schams typo3ml at schams.net
Wed Sep 11 11:53:01 CEST 2013

On 11/09/13 18:41, Robert Gonda wrote:

> Extension Uploader can not upload to TER, still return message:
> Connection error when trying to contact the repository.

Two possibilities:

(1) Did you set a valid TYPO3 dependency (min and max version) in the
extension you try to upload?

http://typo3.org/news/article/announcing-ter-cleanup-process/
http://typo3.org/news/article/ter-new-requirement-for-extension-upload/

(2) The new version of TER breaks uploads by Extension Uploader

If the new version of TER [1] has been installed on typo3.org recently,
it is possible that EXT:extension_uploader [2] does not work any more. I
reported this on forge:

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/51645

As I see it, this is caused by TER's behaviour how to deal with SOAP
requests and in particular, the TYPO3 dependency settings. If
dependencies were passed as an object rather than an array (which is the
case when you use EXT:extension_uploader), TER can not extract the
information and rejects the upload.

I also created a patch, but it has to be processed, reviewed, merged and
installed on typo3.org by someone :-)

Cheers
Michael