[TYPO3-dev] Voting + sponsoring of bug-fixing in Forge

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Sat Sep 7 11:08:54 CEST 2013

Hi Michael,

not answering your question, but tackling the bug you mention yourself.

On 06.09.13 10:40, Michael Bakonyi wrote:

> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/45859
>
> which didn't get fixed until now.

It is really a shame that a bug like this is not fixed yet.
I encountered this right after release of 6.0 but simply had no time to
tackle it myself.

At least I managed to get this on topic again during the FAL code sprint
some weeks ago and Oliver Hader picked up on that and made a preliminary
patch, you can try out:

https://review.typo3.org/22934

We did not find an existing ticket at this time, that is why Oliver
opened a new one, which I now closed as duplicate.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel