[TYPO3-dev] FTP driver

Martin Dostál administrator at credes.cz
Thu Oct 31 00:09:23 CET 2013

Hello,

please excuse me for my poor English :-/

Has been anybody developing ftp driver?

I need to every write function goes through ftp and every read function goes locally. I have temporarily changed the localdriver in the sysext/core (it works ok), but I would like to develope this driver as extension, instead of changing the core :-/. But I have no experience how to register driver.

Has anybody experience with registering driver in own extenstion?

---
I need this, because rsync reads ftp log to sync files (ftp folder is the same folder as fileadmin) . We have 3 instances typo3 on 3 servers  and I need to sync them.

Or does anybody have more simple solution for syncing??? (We use this "ftp sync" in our other apps)

And BTW: Does anybody know about any alternative extension to "t3p_scalable" (becaouse this is deprecated) or any way to Master/slave/slave DB configuration. Not by FTP proxy.

Thank you for every answer.

Martin