[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Installation Error with Apache Virtual Hosts

Jason Wright jason.wright at wslife.com
Wed Oct 30 19:56:54 CET 2013

Hello.  I am new to TYPO3 and am interested in giving it a test run on my local Windows 7 server.  I have set up a virtual host and have begun the installation.  However, as the install script for TYPO3 moves along it's step-by-step process, it is trying to forward itself to each next step by adding the letter 'c' to the local domain name that I've established.  Thus, the installation just isn't getting anywhere.  My guess is that this issue has been discussed before, but I haven't been able to find any information regarding it.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.