[TYPO3-dev] where is TYPO3 6.2 Extension Developer information

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Wed Oct 30 08:18:44 CET 2013

Hello,

Le 30. 10. 13 00:00, Philipp Gampe a écrit :
>> But where can I find this information and extension manager tool under
>> TYPO3 6.2?
>
> The developer information are gone (not the domain of the EM). The
> maintenance actions are available in the local extension list as action
> icons.

I have been searching for the maintenance tools, but I cannot find all
of them:

----------------------------
DELETE EXTENSION FROM SERVER (in the 'Local' location
'typo3conf/ext/db_list/'!)

(Maybe you should make a backup first, see above.)
Update EM_CONF
If files are changed, added or removed to an extension this is normally
detected and displayed so you know that this extension has been altered
locally and may need to be uploaded or at least not overwritten.
Updating this file will reset this check.

Update extension EM_CONF file (in the 'Local' location
'typo3conf/ext/db_list/'!)

How can I execute these 2 steps under TYPO3 6.2?

- Franz