[TYPO3-dev] How to detect from an extension controller which language is selected?

Juan Asencio jao at dmi.dk
Mon Oct 28 12:35:09 CET 2013

Hello,

In our typo3 installation we have a site in two different languages.

I would like to know which language has the user selected. Because I use the url to access a folder on fileadmin.

The problem is that when the user selects another language than the default, on the url is added the selected language like for english 'en'.

Any suggestions how to detect the selected language or any other way how to solve this?

Thanks in advance,

Juan.-