[TYPO3-dev] TCA / sys_file_reference / title default value

Frans Saris franssaris at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 12:00:02 CEST 2013

Hi Philipp,

this is something that still needs to be fixed in core. Is on my todo list
but had no time yet to investigate further.

The table columns are already default NULL aren't they? I think the problem
lies in the InlineRelation form elements. Because when you add a new image
in 6.2 the default value is NULL (checkboxes to override not checked) but
after the first save the override is set. Every next save works as expected.

gr. Frans