[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 6.2 speed again

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Tue Oct 15 17:02:06 CEST 2013

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> I just fetched from Git and got the impression that with this fetch TYPO3
> got even slower. Here is what I encountered comparing to the last week's
> fetch: - FE generates about 10 seconds (!) using four TEXT cObjects. The
> same setup at 4.5 opens instantly

I do not think that there have been many changes in that area. I wonder
where the time goes ... can you create a cachegrid file for both 4.5 and
6.2, such that one can compare the execution and the times needed for all
functions.

I assume that you measured with warmed up caches (all but frontend cache).

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!