[TYPO3-dev] Plugin available directly in the New content element page?

Mattias Nilsson tollepjaer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 09:28:47 CEST 2013

Hi Lorenz,

You can try this out, it adds it as a element in plugin without the
necessary General Plugin step.

Note that if you are not using templavoila you can remove it´s typoscript
settings.

So in your ext_tables.php file add something like this:

$pluginSignature = strtolower($extensionName) . '_pluginname';
t3lib_extMgm::addPageTSConfig('
    mod.wizards.newContentElement.wizardItems.plugins.elements.' .
$pluginSignature . ' {
        icon =
../../../../typo3/sysext/t3skin/icons/gfx/c_wiz/user_defined.gif
        title = LLL:EXT:' . $_EXTKEY .
'/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_db.xlf:label
        description = LLL:EXT:' . $_EXTKEY .
'/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_db.xlf:label
        tt_content_defValues {
            CType = list
            list_type = ' . $pluginSignature . '
        }
    }

    templavoila.wizards.newContentElement.wizardItems.plugins.elements.' .
$pluginSignature . ' <
mod.wizards.newContentElement.wizardItems.plugins.elements.' .
$pluginSignature . '
');