[TYPO3-dev] PHPUnit cache?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Nov 26 13:32:10 CET 2013

Hi,

Am 25.11.2013 09:54, schrieb François Suter:
> Does the phpunit extension have some kind of cache?

No, the extension itself does not have any caches. For autoloading, it
relies on the Core & extbase autoloaders.

> I currently have one test failing with some inclusion error:
>
> Fatal error: Class 'Cobweb\Foo\Tests\Calculation\CalculationTest' not
> found in
> /Users/fsuter/Sites/foo/typo3conf/ext/foo/Tests/Unit/Calculation/AnnualizedPerformanceTest.php
> on line 33

How do you include/use the class CalculationTest?

I guess this is a problem autoloading the file.

Two ideas:

- Have you checked that there are no namespace issues? Correct use of
"use", correct backslashes, correct namespaces?

- Have you checked that the class name and the file name of the included
file match?

- Have you checked that the namespace and the directory structure match?

- AFAIK, the extbase autoloader can only autoload classes within
Classes/. Is the included class provided in ext_autoload.php? (Or you
could require_once the class file.)

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member