[TYPO3-dev] Extbase (6.1) Command Controller StoragePid/Settings CLI issue

g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch
Tue Nov 26 06:19:06 CET 2013

Hi there,

i'm trying for hours now and i can't get it to work:

I wrote a Command Controller where i try to access some repository. The
repository is injected successfully. But there are no settings, and no
way to set the storagePid.

I put code like this for initialization, but it didn't help neither.
$this->settings stays empty; the storagePid in my setup.txt is not
respected:

       $this->configurationManager =
$this->objectManager->get('TYPO3\\CMS\\Extbase\\Configuration\\ConfigurationManager');
       $extbaseFrameworkConfiguration =
$this->configurationManager->getConfiguration(\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Configuration\ConfigurationManagerInterface::CONFIGURATION_TYPE_FRAMEWORK);

$this->configurationManager->setConfiguration($extbaseFrameworkConfiguration);

       $this->settings =
$this->configurationManager->getConfiguration(\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Configuration\ConfigurationManagerInterface::CONFIGURATION_TYPE_SETTINGS);
       print_r($this->settings);

In setup.txt:
module.tx_stdapp.persistence.storagePid = 12
config.tx_extbase.persistence.storagePid = 12

Looks like setup.txt has not been read at all.

What i'm missing here?

Cheers,
Till