[TYPO3-dev] Re: eCommerce + TYPO3

sutekidane ahtmagentoshop at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 05:27:56 CET 2013

 Are you looking for a high quality extension with competitive price for your business?
We have launched One step checkout which is aimed at facilitating your business a step forward in maximizing your Magento store Only $39
Using one step checkout extension, you can re duce the original Magento process from 6 steps to 1 step
All unnecessary questions are removed and all the steps are combined into one in order to simplify the checkout process for your customers because we know that up to 60% of your customers give up due to complex checkout process. Thus, this module is probably the most effective technical change to increase sales.
Especially, with multiple languages and mobile theme support, shopping site owners and dealers can install, use and attract customers more easily.
Let's look at Mage-shop.com find more details

--
Magento with windows 8 ui metro style -Discover it right now: http://www.magemetro.com/