[TYPO3-dev] Typo3-Extension to run selfmade SQL ?

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Nov 20 21:47:19 CET 2013

Hi B.S.

in this newsgroups it's highly recommend to use clear names.

You can take a look on ext:browser or on native TYPOScript.

Anyway i recommend, that you build your Datastructure with
EXT:extension_builder an use extbase to build exactly the extension you
need.

Both with TS and EXT:browser you need to take care of SQL Injections!

Regards
Kay

Am 20.11.13 16:50, schrieb B.S.:
> hi folks,
>
> first of all: i hope i'm in the right group. i browsed all groups
> several times but i couldn't find anything more suitable...
>
> i'm pretty new to typo3 but there's a complex project upcoming.
>
> users should enter data which is then stored in a database and users
> should be able to search within that database for information. i'm able
> to generate those SQLs for these actions.
> my question is: is there a typo3-extension which enables you to run any
> given sql to store AND retrieve data from a database?
>
> and how could i use the output of the query in typo3?
> for example, one query should output just a simple list of findings;
> another should generate a chart.
>
> i really hope you can help me and i appreciate and thank everyone who
> finished reading my text
>
> cheers,
> narf

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach