[TYPO3-dev] Typo3-Extension to run selfmade SQL ?

B.S. bs.news at arcor.de
Wed Nov 20 16:50:10 CET 2013

hi folks,

first of all: i hope i'm in the right group. i browsed all groups
several times but i couldn't find anything more suitable...

i'm pretty new to typo3 but there's a complex project upcoming.

users should enter data which is then stored in a database and users
should be able to search within that database for information. i'm able
to generate those SQLs for these actions.
my question is: is there a typo3-extension which enables you to run any
given sql to store AND retrieve data from a database?

and how could i use the output of the query in typo3?
for example, one query should output just a simple list of findings;
another should generate a chart.

i really hope you can help me and i appreciate and thank everyone who
finished reading my text

cheers,
narf