[TYPO3-dev] File reference using Extbase/Fluid/FAL and backwards compatibility

Frans Saris franssaris at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 07:06:56 CET 2013

Hi Dennis,

Can you post the code of your model here? Looks like you got something
wrong there?

If you do a <f:debug>{imageProperty}</f:debug> shows it a string/int or a
object.

If you want a fallback to the old behavior you have to create a switch in
your TCA and model your self.

Gr. Frans
Op 10 nov. 2013 23:46 schreef "Dennis Luemkemann" <dennis.luemkemann at gmx.de