[TYPO3-dev] Status of "devlog" extension

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Wed May 29 12:05:41 CEST 2013

Hi,

As additional pointer, Steffen Müller (one of the key person behind the overhauled logging API) made
some thought related to a new BE module. Some notes could be find on the Wiki
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-logging/wiki/Road_To_LTS.

I would also advice starting with a fresh module targeting the 6.x branch. FYI, there are some nice
source of inspiration in the new Extension Manager how to start a BE module with some Fluid View
Helper. For the list view, they are using Data Tables [1] a jQuery plugin although it is not
required having an Ajax driven list. For the Media module [2], I also have used this plugin which
gave me satisfaction.

Fabien

[1] http://datatables.net/
[2] https://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/media.git