[TYPO3-dev] in 6.0 can't edit BE user groups from Backend Users module

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri May 24 21:58:50 CEST 2013

Hi Stefano Cecere,

Stefano Cecere wrote:

> i really appreciate your effort, and the solution you brought
>
> since i knew it wasn't that hard to bring back the edit icons to the
> groups (at least the main group), i really guessed that those icons were
> taken off by purpose (maybe after hours of UI & UX studies...)

Here is the solution again:
https://github.com/pgampe/extendBeModules/commit/47a0a59a3c4d20b55f96fa707cecea1bb3e97e06

I put all needed changes into an own extension and also made sure that the
commit history matches the needed steps.

You may use this as a base for further changes.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!