[TYPO3-dev] Re: Dmitrys Simple MVC

Elmar Hinz t3elmar at googlemail.com
Tue May 7 14:01:16 CEST 2013

> Private channel ??

Yes, good old email.

> > Perhaps we find a cool extension key to start one with the merged features
> > of all ideas.
>
> The problem is not tools, but the way human think :)

Indeed, culture is also an important matter. Taking the average of people you
are right, thinking makes 95% (not to share) and the lack of tools 5%.

Taking the special group of open source developers, the avaibility of good tools
matters with 50% and thinking with 50% (to share in this case).

After all github helps to circumvent inherent blocks of the TYPO3 infrastructure
both in thinking and in technology.

\Elmar

--
### NOW ### until 10th of  May 2013 ### NOW ###

=> Give +1 for the Extension Feedback System: http://forum.typo3.org/index.php/t/195934/ <=

Certified TYPO3 Integrator:  https://www.xing.com/profile/Elmar_Hinz | https://github.com/t3elmar