[TYPO3-dev] extbase: file upload in plugin no longer working since 6.1.0.

Charles Brunet charles.fmj at gmail.com
Fri May 3 06:54:34 CEST 2013

I'm building a simple extension based on extbase / fluid which has an
upload form in a frontend plugin. It was working in 6.0.4, but now I get
the following exception when I try to upload a file:

> #1297759968: Exception while property mapping at property path
"fichier":No converter found which can be used to convert from "array"
to "string".

The problem seems to be related to the fact that the web request
receives an array for the uploaded file, but the model stores it as a
string. How can I get rid of this exception? How should I handle file
upload in extbase?

Thank you,

Charles.