[TYPO3-dev] Re: Extension upload from commandline?

Elmar t3elmar at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 17 23:08:30 CET 2013

> sure! Check my t3xutils on github:  https://github.com/etobi/Typo3ExtensionUtils
>
> Its a standalone php shell script and dont
> require an typo3 installation to run. Beside of handling

IMPORTANT!

> Feedback highly appreciated. :-)

I was working on a modularized commandline frontend this WE.

The TER-Upload itself isn't connected yet, but a lot already works:

modularization, help system, CRUD operations on ext_emconf.php.

    https://github.com/t3elmar/Ext

Next step is to connect https://github.com/etobi/Typo3ExtensionUtils as one backend.

You can contribute your own modules by simply dropping them in into the Modules directory.
Your actions are autodetected as long as they extend \Ext\Action and stay in a directory
named "Service" of your module.

There isn't even a counterpart to ext_emconf.php or any manifest.

Hope Typo3ExtensionUtils will work as a module itself without conflicts.

Coordination related follow-ups see:

    http://forum.typo3.org/index.php/f/34/

Regards

Elmar